Home/Office Organization Projects
- Developing plans for smart and efficient storage and placement of items that make the most sense in any room, closet, garage, basement, etc.
- Offering pointers for good sound financial and personal record keeping
- Assisting with filing your current paperwork and making it manageable and easily accessible going forward
- Database management
- Organizing photos
- Set up on Quickbooks
- Create productivity systems to manage paperwork
- Providing resources for time management
Life Event Planning
- Rummage Sale planning/Organizing
- Moving planning/Unpacking/Organizing
2014 organizing packages are as follows:
- 6 hour package
- 9 hour package
- 12 hour package - The Best Package for additional cost savings.
- Packages do not need to be used in one day.
- Packages can be broken up to fit schedules in various hourly
- Most clients book a 3-4 hour session to not get burned out too
quickly and stay on task.
- Payment can either be paid up front or pay as we go.
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, credit cards.
- $10 extra charge per day for clients that live farther than 20 miles from my home
deposit is required to hold a date on my calendar and to keep the client
accountable for sticking to the project to accomplish their organizational
- $80 deposit is then applied to the first session.
Also offer phone coaching/virtual organizing which includes a phone conversation billed at
$30/hr. I'm able to ask questions about your organizing challenges and offer
suggestions/ideas and action steps to complete the projects on your own.